35. Wrong To Match
34B. Looking at nervous nineties numbers another way
34. Do Indian Batsmen Still Slow Down In The Nineties?
33. Second Innings Specialists
32. Left Arm Spinners in Tandem
31. Playing for Lunch, and Tea
30. The Early Noughties Revolution
29. The T20 Bowling Jigsaw
28. Toss Up
26. Plunkett and Chill
25. One Man Shows
24. Oh Captain! Vice Captain!
23. When the wickets fall
22. Player Improvement
21. Where do the best batsmen bat?
20. Keeping up with the times
19. Twelve bowling strategies for a happy world
18. The paradox of second innings wickets
17. Neither one thing nor the other
16. Batting strategies
14. History of a rivalry
13. Running out of run outs
12. Following in Dipak Patel's footsteps
11. Wagging their tails behind them
10. The RG Problem
9. What happens in a ball?
8. A new way to understand limited overs cricket
7. The Death of the Sixth Bowler
6. Balance between bat & ball
5. Kaal muri
4. Two New Balls, Please
3. Balanced Lineups
2. English Summer
1. Oh, so many runs!